logo
当前位置:首页 > 联盟故事 >父亲节丨感动万人:一位父亲在女儿婚礼上的话

父亲节丨感动万人:一位父亲在女儿婚礼上的话

发布时间:2022-01-08 20:48:11
作者:凤凰时尚

点击上面↑↑↑蓝色字关注



Philip,I want to tell you a stroy.
Philip,我想给你讲个故事。


And lie all good stories it starts like this :
就像所有美好的故事一样,开端是这样的:


Once upon a time, there was a father and in case you can't figure that out ,that's me.
曾经有个父亲,为了防止你不明白,那个父亲就是我。


This father has a wonderful little boy.He was very happy.
这位父亲有一个非常棒的小男孩。他非常幸福。


Then one day, he found out his wife was going to have another baby.
然后有一天,他发现妻子又将有一个宝宝了。


So I prayed ,"Lord if it's your will...make her a little girl."and he did.
所以我祈祷:“上帝啊,如果这是您的旨意,请让这个宝宝是个小女孩吧。”上帝照办了。


I was the first person to hold her in my arms.
我是第一个拥她入怀的人。


And I looked at her and said,"Lord make her like her mother."and he did.
然后我看着她说:“上帝啊,让她像她母亲吧!”上帝照办了。


She was loving and giving and so good and kind.
她有爱,喜欢奉献,好心又善良。


But then I realizedI was getting left out.
但我发现我把自己给漏了。


So I saif,"lord make her like me."and he did.
于是我又说:“上帝啊,让她像我吧!”上帝照办了。


She could drine a truck and a tractor.She could load hay and chew tobacco.
她能开卡车,能驾驶拖拉机,能搬干草能嚼大烟。


Do you realize what you're getting?
你知道你即将得到的是什么了吧?



But at the same time,she was opinionated.Emotional and hard-headed.
但同时,她固执、情绪化而且强硬。


So I said,"Lord that's enough of that!Make her like you."and he did.
所以我说:“上帝啊,够了够了!让她像你吧!”上帝照办了。


He gave her the desire to serve people.She loves people.
他给了她服务人类的渴望,她爱人们。


She gave her life to being a nurse.She's brought people back from the dead.
她毕生都奉献给了护士这个职业。也曾经将人们从鬼门关救出来。


And she's held the hand of people who have breathed their last breath.
她也曾握住那些咽下最后一口气的人们的手。


He gave her a heart for missions she's trekked allover the word.
上帝给了她一颗传道的心,她跋山涉水足迹遍及世界。


Pushed canoes up swollen rivers.Laid on the floor as bullets whizzed outsaid.
她推着独木舟在水位暴涨的河流中逆流而上,也曾在子弹呼啸下俯卧在地。


So she could tell people about Jesus.
这样她才能向人们传递上帝的福音。


But still something was missing.so I said,"Lord,make her happy."
但我还是觉得少了些什么,所以我又说:“上帝啊,让她幸福吧!”


And she met you.
然后,她遇见了你。



You see that look on her face?I never saw that,until she met you.
你看到她脸上的表情了吗?在她遇见你之前我从未见过这种表情。


And I'm grateful for that.
我由衷的心怀感激。


Today I'm giving you the best thing I have to give.
今天,我要把我最好的东西交给你了。


And I just wanted you to know before I do that...
我交给你之前,我只是想让你知道:


How hard me and god has worked to get her ready.
上帝和我有多不容易,才将她准备好。


So Philip,as I give her to you,I don't think you'll mind if I give you noe more word of advice.
所以,Philip,当我把她交给你的时候,我想你一定不介意我多一句忠告:


Me and God's worked hard...
上帝跟我不容易。


Don't screw it up.
你别给我搞砸了。

----------------分割线----------------

【了解全部功能】回复“0”,教你玩转凤凰时尚微信。

【教你读大牌】回复“1”,全球一线品牌名称正确发音全搜索。

【美妆产品库】回复“2”,让你随时随地了解你要买的东西。

【明星语音库】回复“3”,独家明星问候语,与你最喜欢的明星零距离。

【免费试用】回复“4”,各种大牌免费试用。

【点击↓阅读原文↓查看父亲节独家策划】

图标 相关资讯