logo
当前位置:首页 > 行业新闻 >睡前故事|NO.11 爱丽丝梦游仙境动画视频

睡前故事|NO.11 爱丽丝梦游仙境动画视频

发布时间:2021-10-24 04:28:45
作者:一起朗读书院

回复领课免费送你

99元的育儿心理学精品课

朗读君为小朋友送上全新的睡前故事咯,挑选的是经典童话或寓言,动画均由台湾专业团队独家制作,配音由外教团队完成。不仅内容更加丰富,画面更加动态多彩,更增加了睡前互动环节,家长和小朋友们看完故事,可以一起讨论一下故事里提出的问题,可以说既锻炼听力、又增强英语口语水平,还可以提高用英语思考的能力哦!快来看看

Alice in the Wonderland

爱丽丝梦游仙境

点击边框调出视频工具条


本内容已获绘分享独家授权,转载请与作者沟通


中英对照版来啦

(滑动查看更多翻译)

Narrator:One day,a girl named Alice saw a white rabbit.He wore clothes and was looking at his watch.

旁白:有一天,一个名叫爱丽丝的女孩看见一只白兔子。他穿着衣服,而且看着他的手表。

Mr. Rabbit:Oh,dear!I am late!

兔子先生:喔,老天!我迟到了!

Narrator:He said.Alice was so surprised that she followed him and fell down a rabbit hole.She landed in a strange waiting area full of animals.Alice walked through many rooms looking for a way out.When she came to the library,she saw Caterpillar sitting on top of a bookshelf.

旁白:他说着。爱丽丝很惊讶,所以她跟着他走,并掉进一个兔子洞里。她掉到一个很怪的等候区,里头有很多动物。爱丽丝走过很多居室,试图找到出路。当她来到图书馆,她看见一只毛毛虫坐在书架上方。

Caterpillar:Who are you?

毛毛虫:你是谁?

Alice:Well,in the waiting area I was myself.Then,I drank something that made me small.Next,I ate a cake that made me big.Now,I’m small again,I think.I’ve changed so much today that I don’t know who I am.Do you understand?

爱丽丝:嗯,在等候区时,我是我自己。然后,我喝了一个东西把我变小了。接着,我吃了一块蛋糕把我变大了。现在,我又变小了,我认为。我今天变过太多次了,我都不知道自己是谁了。你懂吗?

Caterpillar:No,I don’t understand.And my friends don’t understand either.

毛毛虫:不,我不懂。而且我的朋友也不懂。

Alice:Where are your friends?

爱丽丝:你的朋友在哪里?

Narrator:Asked Alice,looking around.

旁白:爱丽丝边问边四周张望。

Caterpillar:They are in the nurse’s office,of course.

毛毛虫:他们在保健室里,当然。

Alice:Where is the nurse’s office?

爱丽丝:保健室在哪里?

Caterpillar:The nurse’s office is over there.

毛毛虫:保健室就在那里。

Narrator:The caterpillar said,not moving.This did not help Alice at all,so she tried again.

旁白:毛毛虫一动也不动的说着。这并无法帮助爱丽丝,所以她又试着问。

Alice:Where is the schoolyard?

爱丽丝:操场在哪里?

Caterpillar:The schoolyard is over there.

毛毛虫:保健室就在那里。

Narrator:Said Caterpillar,and again without moving,as if it was very clear.

旁白:毛毛虫再次一动也不动的说着,仿佛一切都很清楚。

Alice:I don’t see where.

爱丽丝:我不知道在哪里。

Narrator:Alice complained.Caterpillar frowned.Then,he said.

旁白:爱丽丝抱怨说。毛毛虫皱起眉头。然后他说。

Caterpillar:You should go to the principal’s office.

毛毛虫:你应该去校长室。

Alice:Who is in the principal’s office?

爱丽丝:谁在校长室里?

Caterpillar:My brother is in the principal’s office.

毛毛虫:我的哥哥在校长室。

Alice:Is your brother the principal?

爱丽丝:你哥哥是校长?

Caterpillar:Oh,don’t be silly!

毛毛虫:喔,别傻了!

Narrator:Said Caterpillar.Alice said nothing.

旁白:毛毛虫说。爱丽丝没说话。

Caterpillar:Where are your friends?

毛毛虫:你的朋友在哪里?

Alice:They are in the classroom,I think.Or maybe they are in the gym or bathroom.

爱丽丝:他们在教室里,我觉得啦。或也许他们在体育馆或厕所。

Caterpillar:Why don’t you know?

毛毛虫:为什么你不知道?

Alice:Well,I didn’t go to the classroom,gym,or bathroom yet.I only saw the waiting area,teacher’s office,kitchen,and library.

爱丽丝:嗯,我还没到过教室、体育馆或厕所。我只看到等候区、教师室、厨房和图书馆。

Caterpillar:Who is in the waiting area?

毛毛虫:谁在等候区?

Alice:Your family is in the waiting area.

爱丽丝:你家人在等候区。

Caterpillar:Right.Of course!We live there.The waiting area is big.How is the teacher’s office?

毛毛虫:对喔。当然!我们住在那儿。等候区很大。教师室如何呢?

Alice:The teacher’s office is big,too!Though maybe it only seemed big,because I was so small.

爱丽丝:教师室也很大!虽然它也许只是因为我那时很小,所以才看起来很大。

Caterpillar:And how is the kitchen?

毛毛虫:那么厨房如何呢?

Alice:The kitchen is small.Of course,I was so big.

爱丽丝:厨房很小。也是当然的,因为我那时很大。

Narrator:Said Alice,thoughtfully.At this moment,looking behind Alice,the caterpillar said.

旁白:爱丽丝若有所思地说着。就在此时,毛毛虫看着爱丽丝背后说。

Caterpillar:The white rabbit is over there.

毛毛虫:那白兔就在那里。

Alice:Where is the white rabbit?

爱丽丝:那白兔在哪里?

Narrator:Asked Alice eagerly.She turned and saw him leaving the library and going into the schoolyard.She started to go.Meanwhile,as Caterpillar crawled away,he said.

旁白:爱丽丝急切地问着。她转头看到他离开图书馆,走去操场了。她开始走动。同时,毛毛虫边说边爬开。

Caterpillar:One will make you big and one will make you small.

毛毛虫:一会让你变大,而一会让你变小。

Alice:One what?

爱丽丝:一什么?

Caterpillar:Book.

毛毛虫:书。

Narrator:Said Caterpillar.Alice took two books and tried to follow the white rabbit,but the door was too small for her.

旁白:毛毛虫说。爱丽丝拿着两本书,试着跟着白兔,但那门对她来说太小了。

Alice:I must get to the schoolyard.

爱丽丝:我一定得到操场去。

Narrator:Said Alice to herself.She looked at the books in her hand.What can the books do?How will Alice get to the schoolyard?What will happen next?Think and talk about it with your friends.

旁白:爱丽丝告诉自己。她看着手中的两本书。那书能做些什么呢?爱丽丝要怎样才能到操场呢?接下来会发生什么事呢?想一想,和你的朋友一起讨论。

  • 来源:天童美语与绘分享平台

  • 编辑:小拾

  • 投稿:一起朗读书院欢迎各位有才华的伙伴投稿,有很丰厚的稿酬呦~关注公众号,回复关键词【投稿】,了解更多。



近期文章|点击查看

① | 幼师自曝虐童内幕,令人发指,可愤怒并不能治愈孩子

 | 老公一句话让刘涛落泪:能过好一辈子的夫妻是怎样的?

 | 最坑爸妈的教育名言排行榜,第1句你天天都在说

 | 最“怂”不过中年人


近期团购|点击查看

 | 世界顶级科普团队打造《图解世界史》,历史从未如此清晰鲜活

② | 双十一孩子最想要的科普图书!总理提名推荐《知识就是力量》让孩子爱上科学

③ | 让90%的中国家长学会了英语启蒙!万年断货的《小猪佩奇》双语版故事书来了!

④  |   二十四节气,跟城市里孩子有什么关系?


图标 相关新闻