logo
当前位置:首页 > 行业新闻 >一位父亲在女儿婚礼上对新郎说的话,泪奔~

一位父亲在女儿婚礼上对新郎说的话,泪奔~

发布时间:2022-05-28 21:52:44
作者:养眼女人

  Philip,I want to tell you a story.

  Philip,我想给你讲个故事。

  

  and like all good stories it satrs like this…

  就像所有的好故事一样,开端是酱紫滴…


  Once upon a time,there was a father and in case you can't figure that out,thats me.

  从前有个爹,以防你搞不清楚,那个爹就是我。


  This father has a wonderful little boy.He was very happy.

  这个爹有个很棒的小男孩,他很幸福。


  Then one day,he found out his wife was going to have another baby.

  然后有一天,他发现妻子又将有另一个宝宝。


  So i prayed,"Lord if it's your will…make her a little girl."And He did.

  所以我祈祷:“上帝啊,如果这是您的旨意,那就让(宝宝)是个小女孩呗。”上帝照办了。


  I was the first person to hld her in my arms.

  我是第一个将她拥入怀中的人。


  And I looked at her and said,Lord make her like her mother.And He did.

  然后我看着她说:“上帝啊,让他像她娘吧。”上帝照办了。


  She was loving and giving and so good and so kind.

  她有爱,奉献,好心又善良。


  But then I realized I was getting left out.

  但是我发现把自己给漏了。


  So I said,"Lord,make her like me."And He did.

  于是我又说:“上帝啊,让她像我吧。”上帝照办了。


  She coule drive a truck and a tractor.She could load hay and chew tobacco.

  她能开卡车,能驾驶拖拉机,能搬干草能嚼大烟。


  Do you realize what you're getting?

  你知道你即将得到的是什么(宝)了吧?


  But at the same time,she was opinionated

  Emotional and hard-headed.

  但同时,她又固执,情绪化而且强硬。


  So I said,Lord that's enough of that!Make her like you.And He did.

  所以我说:“上帝啊,够了够了,让她像你吧。”上帝照办了。


  He gave her the desire to serve people.She loves people.

  他给了她服务人类的渴望,她爱人们。


  She gave her life to being a nurse.She's brought people back from the dead.

  她毕生都奉献给了护士这个职业。也曾把人从鬼门关上救出。


  And she's held the hand of people who have breathed their last breath.

  她也曾握住那些咽下最后一口气的人们的手


  He gave her a heart for missions and she's trekked all over the world.

  上帝给了她一颗传道的心,她跋山涉水足迹遍及世界。


  Pushed canoes up swollen rivers.Laid on the floor as bullets whizzed outside.

  她推着独木舟迎着暴涨的河流而上,也曾在子弹呼啸下俯卧在地。


  So she could tell people about Jesus

  如此才能够向人们传播上帝的福音。


  But still something was missing.So I said:"Lord,Make her happy."

  但是,我还是觉得少了点什么,所以我又说:“上帝啊,让她幸福吧。”


  and she met you.

  然后她就遇见了你。


  You see that look on her face?I never saw that,until she met you.

  你看见她脸上的表情了么?我从未见过那种表情,直到她遇见你。


  And I'm grateful for that.

  我由衷的心怀感激。


  Today I'm giving you the best thing I have to give.

  今天,我要将自己最好的东西交给你。


  And I just wanted you to know before I do that…

  在交给你之前,我只想让你知道…


  How hard me and God has worked to get her ready.

  上帝跟我是有多不容易才将她准备好。


  So Philip,as I give her to you,I don't think you'll mind if I give you one more word of advice.

  所以Philip,当我把她交给你的时候,我觉得你应该不会介意我多说一句忠告。


  Me and God's worked hard…

  上帝跟我很不容易。


  Don't screw it up……

  你别给我整砸了。


  你觉得在你的婚礼上,你爹会对你说什么?

  估计有的人是这么想的:我爸爸只会说,各位亲朋好友,大家吃好喝好哈!

图标 相关新闻